Customer has initiated the checkout session with Tamara as a payment method.
Customer was declined to continue the payment with Tamara.
- Customer did not complete the payment with Tamara within 30 minutes of checkout session being created, or
- Order was not
authorisedwithin 72 hours, or the
authorisedorder was not
canceledwithin 90 days(our team will contact you in this case to fix this issue).
Incomplete orders such as (
expired) won't be listed on Tamara's partner portal.
Customer placed a new order, and completed the 1st payment successfully.
Tamara verified the customer’s payment and authorised the order to be valid. You can consider the order paid at this stage and proceed so.
- Orders should NOT be left pending at
approvedstatus, as it would usually indicate a technical/status sync issue and must be addressed immediately by:
- Authorising it, then canceling it or capturing it depending on the intended status at your end.
- Double-checking the implemented method for authorisation.
- Authorisation acts as an order acknowledgement, and it is mandatory for the order to proceed to the next statuses.
Order has been fully shipped by the merchant to the customer.
Part of the order has been shipped by the merchant to the customer.
- Capturing acts as a confirmation that the order amount will be added to the merchant's next settlement.
- Capture could map to ‘shipping’ or ‘fulfilling’, depending on the merchant use-case and setup.
The order amount has been fully refunded by Tamara to the customer at the merchant's request.
Part of the order amount has been refunded by Tamara to the customer at the merchant's request.
Order has been completely canceled before shipping (capturing) while on the
Part of the order has been canceled before shipping (capturing) while on the
Updated 2 months ago