- Login to your FatherShops admin panel
- Locate the Apps tab and click on Payment
- Locate the Tamara payment module and click on it.
- Click API Configurations and configure your account as indicated below.
- Select either
- Sandbox to enable Tamara during sandbox testing phase.
- Production to enable Tamara on your website upon receiving production credentials.
- Enter Merchant Token, Notification Token & Public Key provided to you by Tamarain the appropriate fields
- Enable Trigger to Tamara to sync orders on FatherShops with the Tamara dashboard.
- Click on Checkout Order Statuses and select the order status that should be assigned to orders when payment is failed or canceled.
- Click on Tamara Trigger Configuration to select the default order status when an order is canceled.
- Click on General Configuration
- Geo Zone: Enable the Tamara payment module in the city/country where you operate.
- Status: Enable the payment module to show it on your website.
- Sort Order: Add Tamara Payment in the list of payment methods on the checkout page.
- Click on Save changes
- Leave the Don't show Tamara widget on product(ids) blank to keep Tamara widget enabled for all products. More detail here
- Leave the Don't show Tamara widget on category (ids) blank to keep Tamara widget enabled for all categories.
- Leave the Only show Tamara for these customers field blank to keep Tamara widget enabled for all customers.
That’s it! Tamara is now ready for customers to use with your store.
If you have any questions or run into any issues, our Partner Support team is always here to help. Email us at [email protected] or via our chatbot.
You can also reach out to FatherShop support team at [email protected]
Updated 3 months ago