Reflect Order Payment Status¶
1. Enable Tamara to reflect Order Payment Status¶
Creating an app
A custom app is required to enable Tamara to reflect Order Payment Status.
To create your store’s custom app:
On your Admin Panel, Click on ‘Apps’ > ‘Develop apps’
Click on ‘Create an app’
Create a custom app with the following configurations > Click on ‘Create app’
- App name: Tamara
- App developer: appropriate email ID of the developer.
Under Overview > Click on ‘Configure Admin API scopes’ > Scroll down > Set accesses as below > Click on ‘Save’
- Set read and write access to ‘Order edition’ and ‘Orders’.
- Set read access to ‘Customers’.
Under Overview > Click on ‘API credentials’ > ‘Install app’ > ‘Install’ > ‘Reveal token once’.
Share the below information with Tamara team:
- Admin API access token
- API key
- Webhook version
- Your Shopify Store URL, for e.g., xxx.myshopify.com
2. Reflecting Order Updates to Tamara’s Portal¶
Click on Settings > ‘Notifications’ > Scroll down > Webhooks
Click on ‘Create webhook’ > Enter the URL received from Tamara > Select the Event from the drop down.
Event Webhook list
|Fullfillment creation||as received from Tamara team|
|Order cancellation||as received from Tamara team|
|Refund create||as received from Tamara team|
Share the Webhook Key with Tamara team.