Go live Checklist¶
This is an elaborate list of the checks required to validate the completion of an integration and to ensure that there are no missing links between your system and Tamara.
Tamara's options are shown based on the min/max configurations set for the merchant:
- within range
Tamara's options are shown with the right labels.
Tamara's icon is shown next to the options.
Tamara's icon is present wherever payment options are listed (footer, product details page, cart page, etc.).
- Customers can trigger checkout and complete it successfully.
- Checkout language matches the store interface.
- Checkout details match the order at the store.
- Order status matches expected status on order completion (authorised).
- Order payload is passed correctly (order id, items, total amount, and consumer details).
- Customers are redirected correctly in all scenarios:
- Checkout is verified on mobile Web.
- Checkout is verified on mobile apps (if applicable).
- Communication with customers mentions Tamara as the payment method.
- Customers receive order updates on shipping (from the merchant, if Tamara capture notifications are off).
- Order authorisation is happening automatically after order approval without any issue.
- Order updates are triggered correctly from the dashboard or merchant OMS if integrated, and reflected correctly on Tamara.
- Order statuses at merchant and Tamara are synced/matched.
- Cancelation flow (a cancel API call is triggered to Tamara on cancelation happening from different initiation points):
- Full cancelation
- Partial cancelation
- Capture flow (a capture API call is triggered to Tamara on shipping the order):
- Full capture
- Partial capture
Tamara Widgets - Product Page¶
- The widget is shown with the right labelling in Arabic and English.
- The widget shows Tamara's popup/page with the right content, once tapped.
- The widget behaviour is correct on both mobile and web (desktop and mobile Web).
- The widget behaviour is correct on mobile apps (if applicable).
- Tamara Awareness page is implemented and linked where appropriate.
Multiple countries supported¶
- Customers can see Tamara on the Product page, Checkout, and place orders in KSA without issues.
- Customers can see Tamara on the Product page, Checkout, and place orders in UAE without issues.
- Customers can see Tamara on the Product page, Checkout, and place orders in Kuwait without issues.