This plugin can be used to add Tamara as a payment gateway for your ExpandCart store.
- The store's default currency should be SAR or AED.
- The customer must fulfil the below criteria:
- Choose KSA/ UAE as the country of destination
- Use KSA/ UAE phone number
- Select SAR/ AED as the currency for the order
Search for ‘Tamara’ on the search bar > Click on ‘Tamara’ icon.
Click on ‘No, I Don’t Have': If you don’t have an existing Tamara account.
Click on ‘Yes, I Have Account’: If you already have an existing Tamara account.
- API Token: Your merchant token provided by Tamara.
- Notification Token: Your notification token provided by Tamara.
- callback_url: This will be displayed as default and uneditable. It is used to receive response data from Tamara.
- Geo zone: The shipping zones that are allowed to use Tamara. A Geo zone can be a city/ cities, country/ countries, or a combination of them. For e.g., you can create a geo zone that includes Saudi and UAE and choose it for Tamara payments. More details on how to set the Geo zone, are available here.
- Status: Enabled.
- Debugging Mode: Should be Enabled, only when working on Test (Sandbox) mode.
Tamara Order Statuses Mapping¶
It is recommended to click on the “Add” button to add all Tamara statuses, so that it is automatically synced, otherwise automatic in-store tracking will be disabled.
- New: New order created before processing the payment with Tamara.
- Approved: Order status when checkout is a success (after the redirect): The status that you want to set for the order if the payment is successful with Tamara.
- Authorized: The status that you want to set for the order after it is authorized.
- Canceled: The status that you want to set to trigger a Cancel event to Tamara to cancel the payment if you want to cancel the order. This should occur before the Capture event.
- Captured: The status that you want to set to trigger the Capture event to Tamara.
- Refunded: The status that you want to set to trigger the Refund event to Tamara. This should be triggered after the order has been captured.
Click on ‘Install App’ > Tamara will be activated for all your customers as a payment option on your store checkout page
On fulfilling the given criteria, the customer will be able to choose from a list of supported payment types from Tamara, depending on the minimum and maximum order limits, specified in your Tamara merchant account.