This integration method uses HTML messages to pass information between your website/ mobile application and Tamara. It is the simplest and the easiest method of integration, that will work on just about any platform.
Direct Integration Workflow¶
It uses HTTP requests, to send the transaction details from your system to Tamara, and obtain the appropriate URL from Tamara, to re-direct the customer to complete the purchase.
- You create a checkout session request to transmit the details of purchase, such as the amount, currency, customer information, and unique order reference ID.
- Tamara uses this information to return a unique order ID and a checkout URL for completing the transaction.
- The customer will verify themselves with the received code and complete the checkout process.
- Tamara processes the payment and handles the authentication flow.
- After the payment has been successfully processed, you are notified through a webhook payload for ‘approved’ notification by POST method, to the notification URL that was provided in your checkout session request.